How to Make My Own Bot in Discord? (Easy)

You can make a Discord bot in an incredibly simple way. I am not kidding. There is a very easy way to do it. I shared this code from my Github account.

We only do it with this bot, webhook. It can only run on your own server.

The first thing you need to do is enter the settings of a writing channel on your server. Then you click on the Webhook option and specify its name and picture. You must copy the "webhook URL" before closing this page.

Then copy the code from Github and upload it to your web hosting. Paste the webhook URL into the URL. On Content, when you type what you want and open that page, that content will be written on Discord.

The rest depends on your PHP knowledge. If you don't know about PHP, you can watch this YouTube PHP video. I already shot that video. :)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.